Social network usage by consumers and their content are highly diverse.
Some social networks focus on community, other highlight and display user-generated content.
Analyse online behaviour of your audience and then choose appropriate social network(s) to disseminate your content and engage with your audience.
Facebook or Google+
- focus on exchanges between friends and family
- push interaction through features like photo or status sharing and social games.
Tumblr or Twitter
- about rapid communication
- aptly termed microblogs
Follow the rules and trends of social media platforms:
- Read and comply with terms and conditions
- Check algorithm updates
- Follow the trends in social media and online communication
The most famous social network sites worldwide as of September 2017, ranked by number of active users in millions.