Skip to content
: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /data/a/9/a9419d1f-b71b-4689-a380-a60057965c04/counterdisinfo.org/web/wp-content/themes/dt-the7/inc/extensions/stylesheet-functions.php
on line 63
Go to Top
When to share your content?
- Depends on your target audience and social platform
- Think about possible maximum exposure times
- Consider different time zones
- Consider and check for different national holidays
How often post and engage on social networks?
- Daily engagement is necessary!
- Anything can go viral and become an instant hit seen by millions.
- Don’t have to produce own content – articles or research on a daily basis.
- Share relevant or interesting articles or posts.
- Commemorate important historical events or funny international days.
- Keep an eye on the current trending topics.
Tips and Tricks
- Start following others
- Tag fitting organizations/accounts into your posts
- Use popular hashtags.
- If you have a publication share:
- highlights or interesting insights in form of data, infographics
- hyperlink to whole publication
- connect your research with events
- If you have an upcoming event promote it online:
- Share the agenda
- Introduce speakers
- Share pictures and quotes
- Tag relevant institutions, people or donors.
- Introduce your employees and encourage them to share and like your posts
- Send personal messages to your new followers – welcome them and introduce yourself.
- Last but not least, always check your grammar!